We hope you'll love your order, but we know there may be a reason that you want to return items to us. Please notify us if you wish to return an order within 14 days of receipt. You then have another 14 days (28 total) to return the items.
We've tried to make the returns process as simple as possible.
1. Complete the returns slip at the bottom of your dispatch note.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a returns label.
3. Print and attach the returns label to your box and pop our slip inside.
4. Return your item to one of 2500 DPD pickup shops across the UK.
5. Once we receive your return we'll check its condition and issue your refund.
If you would prefer to use another courier, please send us a quick email to let us know (email@example.com).
However you return your items, please ensure they're in their original packaging. If they're not, we won't be able to refund you. Also keep in mind that even if you paid for express or NWD delivery, we'll only ever refund our standard carriage charge. If we sent you a returns label, we'll also deduct this cost from the amount we refund.
Sign up for all our latest news and offers